MK-Studios has released EFHK Helsinki for P3D v4+ on OrbxDirect.
Helsinki-Vantaa Airport (EFHK) is the main international hub of Finland with approximately 90% of the country’s international air traffic passes through the airport. On average, it handles around 350 departures a day.
The package from MK-Studios is a detailed rendition of Helsinki Airport and the surrounding area with an up-to-date ground layout according to the real-world changes and current construction. Other highlights include PBR (Physically Based Rendering) for the taxiways, runways and airport buildings as well as PBR precipitation and snow effects.
- Up to date terminal modelling
- 50cm/pixel satellite resolution for the approach area and airport
- High-quality 5m mesh coverage for the airport surroundings
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions
- Terminal interior model (simplified for maximum performance)
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time-based visibility conditions
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning
- SODE jetways SODE VDGS and windsocks supported
- Compatible with P3D V4.5 HF3 and P3D V5 HF2+
- Orbx Global / openLC EU and Vector compatible.
The package is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$34.95 (approx.US$25.41/€21,52/£19.27).