Developed by Matteo Veneziani, KBUR Hollywood Burbank is one of the primary airports of the Los Angeles area, with mainline carriers flying to destinations across the US. As the closest airport to downtown LA and the major film studios, it is also highly popular with corporate traffic, as well as being a major cargo hub for FedEx and UPS.
Aside from trans-continental flights to destinations such as Atlanta, Chicago, Las Vegas and Denver, Burbank is a short distance from other Orbx destinations such as Palm Springs, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Monterey.
- Complete ultra-HD rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Custom modelling throughout, with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures
- Unique GSE and static aircraft fleet unique to Burbank
- Located in default photogrammetry area
- Custom vegetation, grass and non-airside detailing
- High detail, weather influenced ground poly
- Implements state-of-the-art optimization techniques for best performance.
The package is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$24.99 (approx. $17.91/€15,14/£13.68).