The latest rendition of London Heathrow from iniScene introduces several updates to bring the package in line with the actual airport in its current state as well as adding new features and new technology.
Highlights include various improvements and upgrades to the control tower and terminals such as interior modelling and the addition of static people. Other details include overhauled ground polygons, improved ground markings and airport-wide optimisation of all assets.
- Added parallax to terminals 2, 2b, 3, 4, 5a, 5b and 5c
- Interior modelling for the ATC tower and clutter added to the tower roof
- Static people for terminal 2, 5a, 5b, 5c and the tower
- Raised jetway bridges at terminal 5a for realistic clearance
- Modifications to terminal 5b for improved real-world accuracy
- Improved detailing for terminal 5a, 5b, 5c
- Bollards added to all terminal stands
- Improvements to the maintenance area and T5 Industrial area
- Fixed lighting issues at terminal 5a
- Added additional models such as stillages and substations
- Updated barless tugs and belt loaders with new models
- Fully updated ground polygons to match the current airport layout
- Added marking details around all terminals
- Airport-wide optimisation of all assets.
To mark the launch of Heathrow V3, the package is on sale on iniBuilds website with a 30% discount for £12.59.