Kajaani Airport (EFKI) is roughly 8km from Kajaani, the capital of the Kainuu region in Finland. It handles general aviation traffic along with daily scheduled ATR-42 flights to Helsinki and charter flights up to the size of a Boeing 757.
Developed by ATTBEN, the package for Microsoft Flight Simulator is a high-fidelity recreation of Kajaani Airport using PBR materials and high polygon mesh.
Every aspect of the terminal and the adjacent buildings and objects has been faithfully recreated from countless visits to the actual airport as well as over 1,000 location photographs.
- A detailed interior environment
- All custom everything: baggage carts, interior props, ramp utilities and approach lights
- Static ATR-72
- True-to-life runway profile and elevation
- Custom CGL made from high-resolution aerial imagery for the airport area
- Night lighting, complete with emissive materials on lamps and signage
- Optimised for performance using LOD and adequate texture sizing
The package is available on simMarket for €13.20.