A classic Orbx destination developed by Jarrad Marshall, Eagle County has been brought to life for IPACS’ Aerofly FS 2.
Located in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, Eagle-Vail is famous for both its dramatic scenery and its dangerous approach. Surrounded by difficult terrain and prone to bad weather, KEGE is a high-altitude airport that will test even seasoned pilots.
The airport is served by aircraft up to Boeing 757 in size and the notorious weather and difficult approach will test even the most seasoned pilots. In addition to KEGE, this scenery package also includes two additional ‘lite’ airstrips; Gypsum Creek Ranch and the 1980s-era Avon STOLport. The package has been painstakingly optimised to make the most of the Aerofly FS 2 engine. Crisp terrain textures, extremely dense vegetation, 3D night lighting, animations and sloped runways are just a few of the features you can expect to see. Additionally, KEGE has been colour-matched to blend with the surrounding Aerofly Colorado freeware DLC, ensuring a seamless transition to surrounding locations such as Denver and Aspen. All of this is combined with AFS2’s famous high performance to ensure the most immersive experience for both traditional and VR simmers.
• Highly-detailed rendition of KEGE
• Massive 1500sqkm coverage area
• Incredible ground textures at 30/60cm
• 2x bonus ‘lite’ airfields
• Gypsum Creek Ranch & Avon STOLPort
• Amazing sloped runway
• Ultra-dense vegetation cultivation
• Hand-placed buildings for entire coverage area
• Animated PeopleFlow2 technology
• 3D night lighting
• Detailed and frame rate-friendly grass
• Animated airport vehicles
• Many landmarks and POI
• Terrain colour-blended to surrounds
• Unique building textures
• Dozens of custom aircraft & GSE
• Runway and taxiway lighting
• 100% compatible with IPACS Colorado DLC
Note: This product is also available for FSX/ Prepar3D.