Aerosoft has announced Airport Komodo is available now as a download for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Aerosoft Komodo Labuan Bajo Airport (WATO) was developed using the latest technologies on the Microsoft Flight Simulator platform. It sports a detailed rendition of the actual airport with up-to-date terminal facilities and custom autogen scenery that matches the style of the local buildings. It is just a short hop away from the islands of Bali and Lombok, two other popular holiday destinations in Indonesia.
Komodo is a growing tourist destination with new hotels and resorts popping up constantly. The airport has undergone several alterations, including new modern terminal facilities, a new southern taxiway and a scenic approach. It is famous for being the natural habitat of the world's largest lizard: the Komodo dragon.
- Detailed airport area and buildings based on an aerial image from mid-2019
- Detailed ground pavements/markings
- High-resolution PBR materials and textures
- Dynamic night-lighting
- Custom local-style surrounding buildings
- Animated passengers in the terminal
- Optimized for performance.