Gaya Simulations in partnership Orbx has released LGKO Ippokratis Airport for Prepar3D version 4 and X-Plane 11.
Kos is one of the largest islands in the Dodecanese Island chain of Greece and is a popular tourist destination with direct flights from most European countries. Kos Ippokratis Airport (LGKO) is located at the central part of the island with a runway capable of serving aircraft from an ATR to the A320 and even the 787 Dreamliner.
The airport is currently in development by Gaya Simulations, who are known for creating airports for X-Plane and Prepar3D including EGPH Edinburgh, EGNM East Midlands and Courchevel to name a few.
- Comprehensive recreation of Kos Ippokratis Airport
- Custom Greek autogen for the entire island
- Custom-made animated & accurate ground service vehicles specific to the airport
- Realistic night lighting
- Animated mosquitos near the lamps during nights for extreme realism
- Accurate tree and vegetation placement across the entire island
- Dozens of custom points of interests around the island including resorts, churches, wind farms and more
- Hand-made recreation of Kastri Island in the Kefalos Bay
- 2019 airport ground layout
- Terminal and control tower interiors
- Optimised for smooth performance
- Seasonal variations.
- 4k textures for the airport
- Custom made animated and accurate Kos ground service vehicles
- Ultra-realistic night lighting
- Realistic sloped runway
- Custom made Greek overlays and placements for the entire island
- Accurate tree and vegetation placement
- Dozens of custom POIs including resorts, churches, wind turbines and more
- Custom rendition of the Kastri Island
- Updated ground layout of the airport
- Interior model of the control tower and the terminal
- Custom localised ground traffic.