Welcome to Singapore, the Jewel of the Orient
The Orbx Havant Studio and TrueEarth teams have released Singapore Landmarks for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This is the latest in their top-selling Landmarks and Cityscape series, which includes global locations such as Sydney, London and Paris.
This global hub for southeast Asia combines high-density urban and natural beauty thanks to its tropical climate. The package comes with hundreds of models including the Helix Bridge, the Old and New Supreme Courts, the Fullerton Bay Hotel and the colourful tree-like structures of Supertree Grove. Make sure to check out the animated Singapore Cable Car on the Harbourfront and Mount Faber.
At night, the city is transformed into a futuristic world with state-of-the-art light shows and visual effects that dominate the night sky.
- Twenty high-detail custom landmarks including Supertree Grove, Helix Bridge, Marina One, Fullerton Hotel, and the Supreme Court buildings
- 109 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- Highly detailed Singapore Cable Car with animated gondolas
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Unique laser lights on the Marina Bay Sands Hotel (between 7 PM and midnight)
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography.
- Enhancements to the harbour, port, and industrial areas between Jurong Island and Changi Airport.