ShortFinal Design has updated KLAX - Los Angeles International HD to version 1.1.
The latest release includes the long-awaited switch from AutoGate to SAM jetways, introducing dual jetways and better functionality. Other changes consist of an updated airport layout with the new taxiways L and K and the midfield concourse can now be seen in the distance. Additional minor improvements include new airport vehicles, rain effects, and optimised memory usage.
- Replaced AutoGate with SAM
- Added midfield concourse (not in use yet)
- Updated taxiway layout (Added taxiways L and K)
- Drastically reduced VRAM consumption
- Updated most airport vehicles with brand new PBR models
- Added weather effects to ground textures
- Added PBR materials to all cars
- Added Vulkan compatible GroundTraffic (Windows only)
- Updated concrete ground textures
- Updated runway skid marks
- Updated ramp layout at Terminal 8.
Existing customers can download the update for free using their org store account.