Navigraph has released a significant update to Navigraph Charts for iPad.
This release includes the ability to seamlessly overlay procedure charts on top of the interactive and scalable high and low airspace en route chart. A build procedure visualisation makes it easy to find your way in and out of the airspace around an airport. It also comes with an easy to use route calculator, which finds the shortest path between airports respecting both North Atlantic Tracks (NAT) and Free Route Airspace (FRA) rules. You may also overlay routes on a topographic and political world map.
- Procedure visualisation: Use SID, STAR and Approach overviews to find suitable procedures that match the routing
- Chart overlay: Superposition a georeferenced procedure chart on top of the en route chart for increased situational awareness
- Route calculation: Easy to use route calculator which handles North Atlantic Tracks (NAT) and Free Route Airspace (FRA)
- SimBrief Integration: Transfer your latest Operational Flight Plan (OFP) from SimBrief
- Intelligent Procedure Selector: Procedures matching transition point, initial approach fix, or runway of the current route are shown first.