Xbox Game Studios and Asobo Studio have released the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Microsoft Flight Simulator features include:
- Detailed landscape with more than 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, mountains, roads, rivers and more.
- Dynamic and changing world which includes live traffic, real-time weather and animals.
- Aircraft ranging from light aircraft to commercial jets with comprehensive flight models. Every aircraft includes detailed and accurate cockpits with authentic instrumentation.
- New checklist system from pro to beginner, ranging from full manual to full assist with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklists.
- The new weather engine enables users to switch on the live weather mode to experience real-time weather including accurate wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain and more.
- New day and night engine with night VFR and visual flight rules navigation.
- Aerodynamic modelling- A state-of-the-art physics engine with over 1,000 control surfaces per plane allows for a truly realistic experience.
There are three editions of Microsoft Flight Simulator
Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition includes 20 detailed aircraft with unique flight models and 30 handcrafted airports. Price $59.99.
Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus five additional aircraft with unique flight models and five additional handcrafted international airports. Price $89.99.
Premium Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional accurate aircraft with unique flight models and 10 other handcrafted international airports. Price $119.99.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is available to purchase from today on Xbox Live.
In addition to its digital versions, Microsoft Flight Simulator will be available as a retail disc version at European stores via Aerosoft.