Aerosoft has announced St. Tropez Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available as a download.
Saint Tropez is a popular travel destination of the rich and famous and every summer, numerous international celebrities descent on the small harbour town of 5,000 inhabitants to enjoy exclusive beach clubs and restaurants.
Aéroport La Môle - Saint-Tropez is mainly used by charter companies and local aviation clubs. Seasonal scheduled flights are offered by Air Glaciers with a King Air 200 to Geneva and Sion as well as by Heli Securite with a helicopter connection to Nice. The airport is also frequently visited by business jets such as Cessna Citations, Dassault Falcons, Embraers and Hawker, which are able to cope with the 1,071 m runway.
Based on the latest image sources, the package from Aerosoft is a realistic model of the actual airport featuring detailed buildings with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures and objects such as static aircraft and custom 3D lighting. In addition, the villages La Môle and Le Moulin Roux have also been upgraded with individual autogen. Hand placed vegetation and up-to-date runway layouts round off your visit to the picturesque French area.
- A realistic replica of the airfield Saint-Tropez La Môle (LFTZ)
- Detailed 3D models of airport buildings and other facilities
- High-resolution custom ground textures
- Very detailed PBR textures for objects
- Individual static aircraft and liveries matching the real airfield
- Latest runway, taxiway and line layouts
- Custom colour corrected orthophoto
- Custom 3D night lighting
- Hand placed vegetation and clutter objects
- Custom AI routes for proper traffic integration.