MilViz has announced the King Air KA350i for Prepar3D v4.5 is now available.
The package features a detailed 3D model with high-resolution textures and a custom sound set recorded from a real 350i with audio effects for the startup/shutdown sequence.
The flight deck is equipped with the same state-of-the-art avionics found in the real 350i, including a complete simulation of the PL21, providing easy-to-master navigation, LNAV and VNAV capability, terrain and weather radar, systems monitoring, and integrated checklists. It also comes with a fully functional FMS-3000 with Navigraph compatibility.
The twin 1050 horsepower PT6A's are faithfully replicated to match the real-world classic turbine with engine performance modelled following real engine data along with cold and hot weather operations realistically simulated. Other highlights include engine failures if limits are exceeded, accurately reproduced systems; electrical, hydraulic, fuel, and bleed air.
- Terrain awareness and warning system (TAWS+)
- Custom RealLight night lighting, landing lights and custom effects
- TrueGlass dynamic rain effects
- Chart viewer system
- Includes four highly detailed liveries
- A high-quality external model with PBR textures
- Custom 3D gauges
- Custom icing, with realistic de-icing boot effects
- Detailed product manuals.
The KA350i is available on the Milviz website for $79.99 (approx. £60/€71).