Terrapearl Studios has released Molokai Airport Microsoft Flight Simulator
This rendition of Molokai Airport features hand-crafted custom pavements and tarmac surfaces along with countless objects from a fully modelled baggage claim area interior to tie-down ropes in the General Aviation ramp. It also comes with custom night lighting, including taxiway lights with halo effects.
- 100% Full PBR (Physically Based Rendering) effects
- HDR Lighting
- Carefully hand-crafted objects placed using the most recent data available
- Hand-crafted pavement, showcasing all imperfections including dirt, cracks, patches, and 3D effect on the edges (illusion of thickness)
- Added missing vegetation data in areas surrounding the airport
- Hundreds of hand placed 3D grass, shrubbery, and weeds
- Added road textures to the airport and surrounding areas
- Ground clutter such as crates, barrels, 3D airport workers, vehicles, etc
- Corrected Mesh
- Detailed terminal with partial interior (rental car area, baggage claim)
- Proper airport data (VASI light position, parking spots)
- Quick support and updates as the SDK (Software Development Kit) evolves.