Aerosoft has released sim-wings pro Munich for Prepar3D v4.5 and v5.
Developed by sim-wings, the package is a detailed representation of Munich Airport and the surrounding area with custom autogen and vegetation that blends seamlessly with the default simulator landscape or Orbx Germany South.
All primary airport buildings are modelled, including the cargo area with container storage. PBR (Physically Based Rendering) effects are used throughout, for example on buildings and jetways along with rain effects. Animations include functional safegates with coordinate tables at every station, windsocks, vehicle traffic at and around the airport and optional animated jetways.
- Current AFCAD navigation data and approaches
- Pre-calculated shadows on buildings (ambient occlusion)
- Optional static apron vehicles
- Optimised dynamic lights
- Automatically switching runway lights based on weather or time conditions
- Realistic runway, taxiway and approach lighting
- Detailed ground lines and stands according to current maps
- Taxiway bridges over the access roads
- Centrelines adapted on T1 (for the construction site area there will be an update as soon as the buildings are completed)
- Compatible with Orbx Germany South
- Spring / Summer, Fall, Winter and Hard Winter textures.