Carenado has released the PA46 500TP Malibu Meridian G1000 HD Series for FSX and Prepar3D.
The package features five HD liveries and a blank paint scheme for creating custom artwork, while the virtual cockpit comes with an improved Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD) with a GCU 476 Control Unit and a AFCS GMC 710 autopilot.
Special effects include takeoff run and landing roll, 32-bit 3D sound set, cockpit night lighting and a cold and dark start option.
A configuration panel can be used for setting various options such as instrument reflections, window transparency/scratches and static objects such as wheel chocks. Documentation consists of emergency and normal checklists along with performance/quick reference tables and a Carenado G1000 PDF.
• Normal and Emergency Checklist on screen.
• TAWS and TCAS with visual and audible alerts.
• Fully customisable (AUX page included).
• Three different wind options display.
• MFD / Inset map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness display option.
• Flight plan creation option directly from the MFD.
More information can be found at: www.carenado.com.