Orbx has announced TrueEarth US Florida for X-Plane 11 is released.
The package covers more than 170,304km2 (65,754Sq. Miles) of detailed orthoimagery stretching from the very north of Florida down to the ‘Keys with millions of accurately placed trees and vegetation. From cities such as Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale to the Florida Keys with watermasking effects which blend in the high-quality aerial imagery with X-Plane 11’s water are all modelled in detail.
TrueEarth Florida is the most advanced TE region yet, introducing new TrueColour technology to perfectly match the colours of every house roof in the entire state, and all vegetation.
- Over 170,304km2 (65,754 Sq. Miles) of crisp USGS and NAIP sourced imagery
- Orthoimagery for the whole of Florida offering stunning views across the varied landscape including cities, beaches and Everglades National Park
- Beautifully crafted watermasking along the hundreds of miles of coastline
- Key cities include Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- Exclusive ultra-HD Cityscape Miami accurately bringing this vibrant city to life
- Accurate building shapes to precisely match the ortho imagery footprints
- Nearly 1,000 custom-modelled 3D POIs; including Cape Canaveral, Orlando theme parks, major resorts and hotels, stadiums, bridges and much more!
- Millions of accurately placed trees
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments
- Superb night lighting for all 3D POI models and cityscapes.
TrueEarth Florida is available as a HD (High Definition) or a SD (Standard Definiton) version. The latter is better suited to customers with video cards less than 8GB of VRAM.