Orbx has released YBBN Brisbane International Airport V2 for Prepar3D v4 and v5.
Developed by Orbx's Havant team, the airport has been completely overhauled since the original release in 2010, effectively rebuilding the airport from the ground up using current modelling techniques, PBR (Physically Based Rendering) complements and highly detailed textures. Custom SODE jetways, including T-style jetways and VDGS integration (requires the SODE VDGS pack), ensuring an immersive and accurate experience from gate to gate.
Other highlights include high-definition and colour-corrected 30cm ortho around the entire airport area, designed to take full advantage of Australia v2.
The new version of YBBN Brisbane Airport brings the airport to today's standard with an accurate layout of all taxiways and airport buildings; including the new parallel runway (01L/19R) that opened in July 2020.
- New version of YBBN with current airport layout
- PBR textures on hero assets
- Custom SODE and VDGS integration
- 120 sq km colour corrected 30cm ortho imagery
- GSX profile by iniBuilds
- Control Panel options to configure the scenery
- Designed for Australia v2.