Available now on Orbx Central is the much-anticipated update to Cityscape Sydney.
The Cityscape Sydney 1.1.0 update adds a lot of new content including:
- Misplaced objects corrected
- New textures on many objects (eg AMP building)
- Overall improved textures
- Removed some of the ugliest default road overlays
- Made the bridges flyable under (Harbour B and Anzac B)
- Improved alignment with FlyTampa YSSY.
- 3D cliff between Bondi Beach and South Head
- Luna Park (with animated ferris wheel) incl. North Sydney Swimming Pool and Milsons Point wharf
- 3D dockyard on Garden Island (HMAS Kattabul, Cowper wharf)
- Quay Quarter Tower
- White Bay cruise terminal
- Brickpit ring walk
- Parramatta POIs:
- Meriton + Altitude
- 6-8 Square
- 4 Square
- Sydney Water HQ
- Bankwest Stadium
- Lighthouses (with animated lights):
- Light Rail trains
- Added boats and ferry wharfs.
Two cruise ships:
- Queen Mary 2 at Overseas Cruise Terminal
- Sirius (fictional) at White Bay terminal.
Two new ferry classes placed along their routes from Circular Quay to Parramatta/Manly: