Orbx has introduced a new Medical Activities Expansion Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator, covering the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Helipads LA Medical for Microsoft Flight Simulator expands on the number of helipads and liveries available for downtown Los Angeles and the surrounding area.
Focusing on the medical helipads of the city and the LA basin, Orbx has recreated detailed models of the major hospitals and medical centres. Along with five liveries for the Bell 407 based on real-world counterparts.
The helipads in this pack include:
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Macguire-California Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- West Hills Hospital
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- St. Vincent Professional Office Building Heliport
- UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- Queen of Angels Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- PIH Health Whittier
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC USC Medical Center.
The package is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$14.35 (approx £8.22).