Orbx has released Landmarks Paris City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The TrueEarth team, led by Tony Wroblewski, has packaged 200 Points of Interest (POI) with 15 modelled in high-detail. These carefully selected hero-asset POIs allow you to get up close and explore, whilst still maintaining high performance.
The 200 medium-detail POIs balance quality and performance, capturing the essence of the city’s unique architecture. Other refinements, such as night lighting, custom terraforming and orthos transform the city in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- 15 high-detail custom landmarks including Notre Dame, Panthéon, The Centre Pompidou, École Militaire, and Église Saint-Sulpice
- 200 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- External night lighting for all default landmarks, including Tour Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Sacre Coeur, and Grand Palais
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Flattening of the Seine River and correcting riverbank heights
- Custom orthoimagery patches across the city to cover the blurred-out military areas in the default simulator.
Paris Landmarks is available to purchase on OrbxDirect for AUD$14.99 (US$11.59/€9,54/£8.47).