Skopje International Airport for Prepar3D in Northern Macedonia is the first airport from Orbx developer Teo Gerovski. Fishburn Airfield for X-Plane 11 was developed by Stefan Schroen and Sandro De Sarro.
LWSK Skopje International Airport for Prepar3D v4+
Skopje International Airport is the first airport from Orbx developer Teo Gerovski. Located in the fields just outside the capital of North Macedonia, it is the gateway to the country and serves over 2 million international passengers per year, flying to destinations in Europe and the Middle East.
All airport buildings are accurately modelled based on on-site photography while the detailed coverage area extends far beyond the airport boundary.
- Complete HD rendition of Skopje International Airport
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Extended PR coverage area at 50cm resolution
- Detailed POI modelling
- Complete five seasonal variants
- Extended LC coverage area far beyond primary zone
- Major airline hub suitable for all airliner operations
- Expertly optimized for best performance
- Designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base.
EG41 Fishburn Airfield for X-Plane 11
Fishburn Airfield is a small grass strip airfield in Fishburn, County Durham. It was opened on 30 June 1995 and was named as "Airfield of the year" by aviation magazine Flyer in 2004 for its welcoming atmosphere and bacon butties in the recently renewed The Aviator Bistro'.
Stefan and Sandro (Clench Common) have recreated this airfield with charisma and with a little humour thrown in, a sign of Stefan's visual storytelling. It is compatible with TrueEarth Great Britain Central.