Orbx has announced EGSG Stapleford Airfield for Microsoft Flight Simulator is due for imminent release.
Originally developed for the ESP platform by Russ White, this was one of Orbx's first UK airfields, which has been rejuvenated for Microsoft Flight Simulator, bringing it into line with modern standards required by the sim.
The airport has been recreated from on-site photography and is complete with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures and updated to reflect the current runway layout. You will enjoy the bespoke detailing that comes with all the buildings on the airport, thanks to the exclusive airside photos and the weather influenced ground polygons.
- Faithfully recreated depiction of EGSG Stapleford Airfield crafted from on-site photos.
- Custom modelled airport with weathered textures.
- PBR airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail.
- Carefully hand-placed clutter to brings the airport to life.
- True-to-life ground textures and markings.
- Perfectly located for short flights in the south-east of England.
Enjoy these screenshots of the soon to release EGSG.