Orbx has released KHVN Tweed New Haven Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Developed by Jordan Gough, this is the largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern US. It is the second major airport in Connecticut and is a 15-20 minute flight from Manhattan and a short hop to Boston, making it the perfect stopover point for trips between the two cities.
The package from Orbx will comes with reworked custom ground polygons, high-resolution textures and fully functional ground services.
- A true-to-life depiction of Tweed-New Haven Airport crafted from on-site photos
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground polygons with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) effects
- Located inside a large and detailed photogrammetry region
- Custom static aircraft and GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimised for high performance.
The package is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$17.99 (approx. US$13.92/€11.48/£10.20).