A2A Simulations has released the Accu-sim J3 Cub for Prepar3D version 4.
Exclusive Prepar3D version 4 features include a Physically Based Rendering (PBR) cockpit and exterior, an upgraded virtual cockpit and a new high polygon ‘Heidi’ passenger and male and female pilots. The taildragger flight dynamics have also been tuned for the Prepar3D simulation platform.
- Realistic stalls and spins
- Standard J-3 Cub, tundra tyres, floats, and skis
- 98-page pilot’s manual
- Visual real-time load manager, with the ability to load fuel, oil, pilot, passenger, and cargo in-game
- In cockpit pilot’s map for in-flight navigation
- All models include A2A specialised materials with authentic metal
- Accu-Sim physics with wing, airframe, engine, ground, water, and internal systems behaviour
- Intelligent passenger that is aware of the surroundings, talks when appropriate, including being able to spot and call out traffic.
- Third generation Accu-Sound now allows for a direct connection to the Accu-Sim and physics engine
- Accurate piston combustion engine modelling
- New propeller physics allows for both hand and air starting the engine.
- Ground physics for regular tyres, skis, and large tundra tires all have their own distinctive ground handling
- Water physics simulate waves, water drag, and authentic “on the step” experience
- Professional recordings from three actual Piper J-3 aircraft.
- Fuel system with authentic primer and authentic gravity-fed air-fuel mixture
- Third generation engine wear and oil system including an engine that sputters, spits, and runs rough when damaged
- Both engine and airframe physically vibrate and shake, based on real-world conditions
- Carburettor icing modelling.