VSKYLABS has announced the Robinson R44 Raven II for X-Plane is now available.
The high-performance R44 Raven II has been the world's best-selling general aviation helicopter for more than two decades. It is powered by a fuel-injected Lycoming IO-540 engine, giving it a cruise speed of 110 knots and a 300 nautical mile range.
This R44 is part of the VSKYLABS' Test-Pilot' series, designed for use with X-Plane 11s Experimental Flight Model and is built to be a detailed and accurate simulation of the Robinson R44 Raven II.
- Autorotation capable.
- Comprehensive systems designed to follow the real R44 Raven II POH
- VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility with highly interactive cockpit including levers, switches, guards and 3D checklist viewer
- Equipped with Robinson's classic analogue panel
- R44 Auxiliary fuel system
- Removable doors
- Fully featured GNS530
- Built-in Avitab Compatibility
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack
- Easy to use Paint-Kit.