Version 1.2.0 of KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport is now available on Orbx Direct.
This update adds more than 700km2 of new coverage for KSBA, more than doubling the original area. It also adds three challenging ‘lite’ airstrips a short flight from KSBA.
KSBA, first released in October 2018 for FSX and Prepar3D, is set against the stunning backdrop of the Santa Ynez Mountains in Southern California.
Key Features include:
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- 1200km2 coverage area at 30cm/60cm /1m
- Detailed rendition of the terminal, including interior modelling for maximum depth
- Animated SODE jetways
- Additional ‘lite’ landing areas - 0CA3 Crawford Airport, and airstrips on the Channel Islands
- Custom vegetation and trees native to the area
- Complete photoreal coverage of four Californian Channel Islands
- Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and night-lighting methods used for maximum realism
- Plenty of VFR landmarks and POIs to explore including schools, shops, factories, custom bridges and others.
- Full suite of ObjectFlow, PeopleFlow2, TextureFlow and more included
- Extensive control panel with options for alternative APX/AI configurations
- Strongly optimised for good performance with complex aircraft types.