Orbx has released KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Set against the backdrop of the Santa Ynez Mountains in Southern California, the airport features a Mediterranean charm a unique architectural style terminal.
The package from Orbx features true dynamic lighting throughout, bespoke vegetation, high-fidelity GSE and ultra-detailed ground textures, both airside and landside. Aside from the highly detailed airport, the surrounding area is covered in the default Microsoft photogrammetry, providing a detailed depiction of Santa Barbara and its surroundings.
- Ultra-detailed rendition of KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport
- A beautiful rendition of the terminal, including interior modelling for maximum depth
- Located in default photogrammetry area
- Complete dynamic and emissive night lighting
- Custom vegetation and trees native to the area
- Ultra high-definition GSE
- High detail, weather influenced ground poly covering both airside and landside
- Optimized for good performance with complex aircraft types
- The perfect base in Southern California for both airliner and GA operations
- Developed by Misha Cajic.
Santa Barbara Airport is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$19.99 (approx. $14.33/€12,11/£10.94).