Aerosoft has released Update 1.1 for Svalbard XP (formerly Svalbard4XPlane), adding X-Plane 12 compatibility for the terrain mesh, optimized LODs and other improvements.
The package is a highly realistic recreation of the Svalbard islands for X-Plane 11 and 12. The Norwegian archipelago in the Arctic Ocean is midway between continental Norway and the North Pole. The islands range from 74° to 81° northern latitude, north of the Polar Circle.
The scenery package also includes all airports and heliports in the region: Svalbard Lufthavn, Longyear (ENSB), Svea (ENSA), Ny Alesund (ENAS), Barentsburg (ENBA) and Pyramiden (ENPY).
- Highly realistic recreation of the complete islands group of Svalbard with a 61,000 square km area
- High-resolution mesh with detailed coastlines and glaciers
- Custom local terrain surrounding the airports
- High-detail models of all airport buildings and installations with customized objects
- Photorealistic generic ground textures
- Realistic lighting effects.
Svalbard XP is available on the Aerosoft online store for €38.31.