Aerosoft has announced Airport Trondheim-Værnes is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The package from Aerosoft is a faithful replica of Trondheim Airport with detailed airport buildings, including the terminal with a modelled interior. Other highlights include an accurate runway profile, custom approach lighting and a dynamic windsock model.
A custom aerial image covers the airport and the nearby area vicinity along with major landmarks such as buildings and bridges.
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Densely placed ground equipment and ramp clutter objects
- Accurate terrain and runway profile
- Interiors for various buildings
- Custom aerial image covering the airport and its vicinity
- Custom taxiway lighting effects
- Approach and runway lights adapted to match real-world counterpart
- Realistic dynamic night lighting
- Custom windsock model.
The Real Airport
Trondheim-Værnes is the fourth largest airport in Norway with approximately 4.4 million passengers per year. It is a hub for the Norwegian Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) and Norwegian Widerøe, which operates the busy route between Trondheim and Oslo, amongst others.