The latest TrueEarth region from Orbx is Florida for Prepar3D version 4.
The scenery covers the state of Florida in detailed ortho imagery, offering stunning views across the varied landscape including cities, beaches and Everglades National Park, stretching from the north of Florida down to the Keys. Millions of accurately placed trees and vegetation all fit with the tropical ecosystem of Florida’s climate.
Several cities are also covered, including Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and beyond with hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers and monuments. Additionally, new water masking technologies used in the P3D version show the complexity of the Florida wetlands and coastline.
- Coverage includes 160,116km2(61,821 Square miles) of crisp USGS and NAIP sourced imagery
- More than 500 new and upgraded airports
- Key cities include Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale
- Exclusive ultra-HD Cityscape Miami
- Accurate building shapes
- 732 custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Nearly 450 million accurately placed trees
- Night lighting for all 3D POI models and cityscapes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting.