Orbx has announced TrueEarth US Oregon for Prepar3D v4 and above is out now.
The package is modelled with 1.2/pixel ortho imagery covering the entire state with millions of accurately placed trees, buildings and other objects for realistic VFR flying.
The city of Portland is completely transformed while other cities such as Eugene, Corvallis, and Salem have been enhanced to provide an immersive experience across the thousands of miles of coverage. Other highlights include accurate coastlines along with scenic destinations such as Columbia River Gorge, Lake Wallowa and Hells Canyon, which are all recreated in detail.
- 99,291 square miles (257,163 km²) of crisp aerial imagery
- 483 custom-modelled 3D POIs!
- Over 339 million trees placed
- More than 2.5 million buildings
- Significant buildings added to all major cities
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches etc.
- Hand-placed and custom modelled 3D landmarks
- Sharp and detailed Ultra-HD 10-meter mesh
- Watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night lighting.