Orbx has announced TrueEarth US Washington for Prepar3D v4+ is out now.
Using the next-generation of scenery development, TrueEarth US Washington is packed with unique features, immeasurable detail and a huge variety of natural and man-made wonders and breathtaking scenery.
From the rugged isolation of the Cascade Mountains to the hustle of downtown Seattle; from the arid Inland Empire to the scenic coastline, the package encapsulates some of the most dramatic scenery packages ever. Highlights include hundreds of custom-modelled 3D points of interest, millions of accurately placed buildings and trees, and a detailed Cityscapes of Seattle, Bellevue, Victoria and Tacoma.
- 66,574 square miles (172,428 km²) of hand-corrected aerial imagery
- 944 custom-modelled 3D POIs!
- Over 332 million trees placed correctly
- More than 4.5 million buildings at their correct height and location
- Major Cityscapes for Seattle, Bellevue, Victoria, Tacoma
- Significant buildings added at Everett, Olympia, Spokane, Kennewick and Yakima
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines and lighthouses
- Custom 3D landmarks such as bridges, skyscrapers, stadiums, cranes, tanks, piers farms, and monuments
- Ultra-HD 10-metre mesh brings out detail in natural features such as mountains, coastlines and valleys
- Watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Summer imagery with night lighting.
TrueEarth US Washington is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$69.95 ($45.67/€41,91/£37.48).