Orbx has announced KHVN Tweed-New Haven will soon be available for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Developed by Jordan Gough, this is the largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern US. Tweed-New Haven is the second major airport in Connecticut and is a 15-20 minute flight from Manhattan and a short hop to Boston, making it the perfect stopover point for trips between the two cities.
The package from Orbx will feature reworked custom ground polygons, high-resolution textures and fully functional ground services.
At a Glance
- A true to life depiction of Tweed-New Haven Airport crafted from on-site photos
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground polygons with PBR (Physically Based Rendering) effects
- Located inside an enormous photogrammetry region with spectacular detail
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance
- Perfect for short flights to NYC, Boston and the entire north-east coast.