QualityWings has released Service Pack 3 (Version 1.3.0) for the Ultimate 787 Collection.
One of the main features of the update are support for Prepar3D v5 and the EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) now includes the option to show Navigraph Charts for Navigraph subscribers. Furthermore, the service pack lays the foundation for FS2Crew, which will be made available as a separate add-on. The aim of the FS2Crew series is to let users simulate multi-crew flying in a SOP-driven airline environment. Find out more on www.fs2crew.com.
The new installers will now support Prepar3D v5 as well as ActiveSkyP3D. Please note that for this new platform, the 787 comes with BETA versions of TrueGlass and RealLight. You may experience problems with flickering or corrupted textures when reloading the plane. A permanent fix is currently in the works. As soon as a solution is available, an update will be provided.
Besides various bug fixes, a lot of work has gone into improving the HUD. For instance, you will now see the “Brake Deceleration Scale” after landing. This unique 787 feature gives you a reference for your rate of deceleration in relation to your autobrake setting. If you already have the Ultimate 787 for Prepar3Dv4 the v5 comes free of charge.
Finally, QualityWings said the Ultimate 757 and 146 Collections will be updated for P3Dv5 within the next weeks.
- FS2Crew Support (QW Config has an option to enable/disable)
- EFB: Navigraph charts support (Navigraph subscription required)
- HUD: Brake Deceleration Scale
- CDU/EICAS: Insufficient fuel warning
- CDU: SID/STAR speed restrictions
- Panelsave: Default Preflight Panelstate added
- Prepar3Dv5 compatibility
- ASP3D (ActiveSky P3D) compatibility.
- CDU: Place bearing/distance does not work with two-letter nav waypoints
- CDU: Descent Page speed entries in backwards order (should be Mach/Ias)
- CDU: scratchpad entries have to be repeated multiple times before accepted
- CDU/AUX: Calendar date displayed is incorrect by one day in January
- CDU: Forecast page, Activesky snapshot folder not found (FSX-SE)
- CHKL: Shutdown checklist WX radar status not detected
- HUD: FPV display over-reacting to wind effects
- HUD: Compass rose heading bug not working
- HUD: Compass does not switch between HDG and TRK mode.
- HUD: Numerous visual improvements and fixes
- ND: Weather Radar not working with native FSX-SE Active Sky
- ND: ILS final approach waypoints being off slightly to the right of the runway centerline
- ND: Terrain display is offset by a few degrees
- PFD: FO FPV does not stay on when selected
- PFD: Minimums bar on the altitude tape displays in reset mode
- DU: EICAS does not transition to FO side when SYS page is on the left side of FO DU
- Panelsave: various improvements and fixes
- VC: "STAB CUTOFF" text fixed to read "STAB CUTOUT"
- Sounds: Flightcrew briefings and callouts play even if QWCAS is disabled
- Exterior: Wing vortex generators appear black in certain lighting conditions
- HYD: C ELEC pump logic reworked
- EFB: TO PERF does not show the Baro pressure in InHG
- Autoflight: Holding pattern logic improved
- EICAS: "CONFIG FLAPS" warning does not clear on 787-9
- EICAS: VNAV STEP CLIMB does not clear after step climb
- CTD: various stability improvements
- JumpAhead: Elapsed time does not adjust when using Jump Ahead feature.