The package features more than 50 hand-crafted landmarks around downtown Vancouver, and three airports included: CYVR Vancouver International, CAM9 Vancouver Seaplane Terminal, and CYHC Vancouver Harbour.
- Up-to-date and detailed representation of Vancouver International Airport. The new Pier D. Apron 6 will be included in version 1.1
- 4K PBR (Physically Based Rendering) textures with great attention to detail
- 178km2 of seasonal aerial orthophotos, ranging from 0.3 to 0.5m/pix
- Custom autogen based on real-life photos of the city
- Over 50 hand-crafted landmarks around downtown Vancouver, including the Lionsgate Building, BC Place, Canada Place, Science World, etc
- SODE-Controlled seasonal and weather-dependent features. SODE VDGS compatible
- Static commercial and GA aircraft
- Three airports included: CYVR Vancouver International, CAM9 Vancouver Seaplane Terminal, CYHC Vancouver Harbour
- Animated SkyTrain (Canada Line)
- Night lighting crafted by IniBuilds.
FSimStudios are offering a free license upgrade to Vancouver for MSFS (Releasing in November 2020).
The Real Airport
Vancouver International Airport in Richmond, British Columbia is the second busiest airport in Canada by aircraft movements and passengers behind Toronto Pearson. It is often described as a trans-Pacific hub, with more direct flights to China than any other airport in North America or Europe. It is a hub for Air Canada and WestJet, and an operating base for Air Transat. Vancouver International Airport is one of eight Canadian airports that have US Border Preclearance facilities. It is also one of the few major international airports to have a terminal for scheduled floatplanes.
The package is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$35.00 (approx. US$24.90/€21,29/£19.14).