Just Flight has released VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D – Vol. 4: Scotland for FSX and all versions of Prepar3D.
The latest addition of the next generation VFR Real Scenery covers Scotland using the latest 25cm and 50cm aerial images at a 1.2m ‘in sim’ resolution, rising to 60cm around airports.
In addition to new imagery, the scenery now uses Just Flight’s new GenMart system to add a huge array of autogen objects. As well as trees, houses and industrial buildings, the object library contains features such as wind turbines, lighthouses and churches, all placed where their real-world counterparts are located.
Other highlights include multiple simulator support from a single installation, ultra-high 5m elevation mesh, optional custom night textures, water areas which are all fully landable and compatibility with third party airport sceneries. A Scenery Manager gives you full control over the scenery options and updates are automatically installed.
- Multiple simulator support - the scenery can be active in all your supported simulators at the same time using a single installation
- 25cm/50cm aerial photos from 2015 onwards used as source imagery
- Scenery Manager utility enables you to set options and activate/deactivate the scenery in individual simulators
- Performance boost - photo textures and individually placed autogen objects are more efficient than the generic tile-based system used in default scenery
- 1.2m/pixel general texture resolution. The texture resolution around airports and specific points of interest is 60cm/pixel.
- 5m (ultra-high) elevation mesh resolution
- Comprehensive 3D autogen coverage of buildings and vegetation, accurately placed from real-world data
- Additional custom scenery objects
- Adjusted default landmarks
- Optional custom night textures
- All water areas are fully landable in appropriate aircraft
- Default airports or runways have been adjusted as necessary
- Automatic updating as new or expanded data becomes available
- Compatible with third party airport sceneries.
This NexGen 3D volume is also available in the money-saving four-volume England, Wales and Scotland collection for a special offer price £83.99 - usual price: £99.96.