Gaya Simulations has released LOWW Vienna International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator over on OrbxDirect.
A big hit in Prepar3D and X-Plane, Vienna Airport has been rebuilt from the ground up using the new Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK, making use of features like native jetway functionality and support for custom animations, which make the scenery feel more like a real place.
- Accurate and up-to-date recreation of Vienna-Schwechat Airport
- Fully optimised for smooth performance
- Operable and native Microsoft Flight Simulator jetways
- High-quality static aircraft
- Interior modelling of some terminals viewable from the airside
- Advanced hand-made animations to bring the airport to life
- Stunning night environment lighting and effects
- Sloped runways
- Authentic Vienna Airport ground service vehicles
- Rebuilt from the ground up with the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK.