As part of Aviation News’ ‘Supersonic debate’, we pay homage to the UK’s crowning glory in faster than sound air travel.
This one-off prize includes…
- Two tickets for a Platinum Tour around BAC Concorde G-BOAC at the Manchester Airport’s Runway Visitor Park – including the opportunity to watch the jet’s famous nose droop while sipping Champagne! (worth £78)
- A stunning handcrafted mahogany model of G-BOAC from Bravo Delta Models (worth £320)
- A metal construction set from Coach House Partners depicting Concorde G-BBDG - the first British production example of the famed supersonic transport (worth £24.99)
- The Flagship – A 70cm x 50cm print of Katie John’s splendid evocative of G-BOAC departing London’s Heathrow Airport wearing British Airway’s famed Landor scheme (worth £75)
- A copy of Key Publishing’s Concorde 50th anniversary bookazine (worth £4.99)