Orbx has revealed they are working on ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport for P3Dv4.
Landvetter Airport is in development by Marcus Nyberg, who created Kiruna and Stockholm Arlanda. Due to be released just in time for the northern winter, Gothenburg will include ground-breaking snow technology to create an immersive and realistic winter experience. Combined with colour-matched ground textures, the airport is a true multi-seasonal destination with summer and winter effects.
The scenery includes animated SODE jetways, interior modelling, up-to-4K mixed-material and PBR textures, advanced rendering techniques, night lighting, custom vehicle animations, GSX compatibility, peopleflow and hand-placed autogen.
Furthermore, for the first time in an Orbx airport, full compatibility will be offered with the new SODE VDGS pack (not required and sold separately). Other highlights include custom static aircraft and GSE designed specifically for this airport.
- Multi-seasonal depiction of ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter with 4K PBR textures
- Realistic depiction of snow during the winter months
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Optional accurate VDGS for customers who use the new SODE VDGS Pack
- Interior modelling for main terminal
- Colour-corrected 120sq km PR coverage area with hand-placed autogen
- Custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Landvetter Airport
- Stunning night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Detailed APX & GSX config file
- Custom animated vehicles
- Designed for P3Dv4 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global, openLC Europe and Vector.
- Optimised for high performance.