Pilot Plus has released EGTB Wycombe Air Park for Prepar3D v4+.
Wycombe sits on the edge of London and is home to a bustling aviation community. Set in the classic British countryside, it is a popular airfield for general aviation pilots and training helicopter pilots alike. Pilot Plus’ London Wycombe captures the airfield’s atmosphere and unique charm, providing the perfect general aviation gateway.
Using crisp ground imagery at 5cm per pixel and with densely packed modelling throughout, Pilot Plus has crafted the definitive version of London Wycombe Air Park. Combining ultra-realistic models with modern texturing techniques, this is the perfect place to start your VFR experience. With fantastic use of PBR (Physically Based Rendering) effects to enhance the simulation, the addition of 3D grass and plenty of finer details to find, London Wycombe Air Park packs plenty of character.
London Wycombe offers compatibility options to perfectly blend with Orbx True Earth, Open Land Class EU or EU England.
- The Pilot Plus Definitive replication of London Wycombe
- A unique and charming atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR Air Park, including apron assets, buildings and ground
- Hand-painted ground at 5cm per pixel, with crisp surrounding ortho imagery up to 12.5cm per pixel
- Atmospheric night environment, perfect for that sunset departure
- 3D Animated People
- Includes local VFR landmarks which real-life pilots use when completing circuits
- Includes Cliveden House Helipad for trips from Wycombe
- Compatible with Orbx TrueEarth or Seasonal Orbx Products (OLC/EU England).
Wycombe Air Park is available on OrbxDirect for AUD$30.95 AUD (approx. $21.63/€18,99/£17.23).