SimWorks Studios has released the Zenith CH701 STOL for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The aircraft features outstanding STOL performance, excellent visual detail, scenic locations and a bush trip, providing you with the full bush pilot experience.
- Detailed visual model made from factory drawings
- Realistic flight model with accurate STOL performance
- Sounds recorded from the real aircraft
- Detailed cockpit featuring custom instruments
- Door and no-door variants in four liveries
- A bush trip through New York state.
Three airports improved with custom objects and ground textures:
- Lufker (49N)/Spadaro (1N2)
- Sky Acres (44N)
- Roxbury Runway (1NK0)
Note: The aircraft makes use of the default GNS530 and GTX330 systems.