Grand Hotel Mediterraneo
Lungarno del Tempio
Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference
In light of the Ukraine war, NATO and its allies need to dramatically reboot their approach to dealing with aggressors, and many countries now plan to spend more on their defence budgets.
This means there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing their air-to-air refuelling capabilities.
Now in its 23rd successful year, we are delighted to announce the return of the Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference in Florence, Italy, to provide a critical forum to explore the strategic and tactical airlift capability in the region and offer allied programme managers the chance to network with leading tanker OEMs and systems integrators.
- Listen to briefings from key allied partners across the strategic and tactical airlift sectors and develop an understanding of programme developments and future requirements
- Refined focus on the air-to-air refuelling market and how this critical enabler provides mission support
- Hear industry presentations from key commercial partners across the domain and meet them at their dedicated exhibition booth to find out how they can solve your potential challenges through their innovative and novel solutions
- Learn about key topics within the Military Airlift and AAR community including rotary wing AAR and airlift, resource pooling efforts, humanitarian and disaster relief airlift, rapid response and delivery capability, and much more
Lead Sponsor: Boeing
Gold Sponsors: Airbus, Embraer, and Lockheed Martin
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Leonardo and Port City Air
And many more TBC!
Early Bird Offers:
- Book by 30th September for a £300 saving
- Book by 31st October for a £100 saving
Join innovation leaders from across the international air mobility and airlift community as you network with suppliers and access knowledge from private sector industry leaders with our upcoming conference.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.military-airlift.com/keyaerowl