Sana Malhoa Hotel
Av. José Malhoa 8
Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference
In light of the growing operational demand as a result of the War in Ukraine there has never been a more important time to view how the critical force multiplier of Military Airlift is employed, at the industrial, national and international levels.
This means there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing their air-to-air refuelling capabilities.
Now in its 24th edition, the Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling Conference will highlight next-generation air mobility platforms and systems, providing you with a chance to explore the newest equipment to remain competitive in the logistical race.
Your attendance, will enable you to gain…
- Insights from our dynamic speaker line-up, innovative talks, and interesting Q&As on emerging trends
- The stories behind successful airlift and air-to-air refuelling deployment
- Solutions from innovation leaders including Embraer, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, and more
- Access to the latest updates on international cooperation and resource pooling, the development of C-390 and other next-generation transport, plus much more
- Newfound connections and a sense of community with fellow airlift peers
In addition, you will have the opportunity for a post-conference site visit to the Beja Air Base – Air Base 11 hosted by the Portuguese Air Force on 29 November.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.military-airlift.com/keyaero