Pensacola Beach, FL
Pensacola Beach Airshow 2020
The Pensacola Beach Airshow returns this year, presenting visitors with an all-star action-packed line up to marvel at and enjoy.
Being close to their home base, the airshow will be headlined by the US Navy Blue Angels demonstration team, who are based at Forrest Sherman Field, part of Naval Air Station Pensacola.
Though the main show is on the 11th July, the USN Blue Angels hold several practice sessions along the beach in the days leading up to the big event on show day.
Scroll down for aircraft participation and ticket information...
Aircraft due to participate in the flying display are listed below. Please note this list is subject to change.
United States Navy
- Boeing F/A-18C/D Hornet (x6) - The US Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, "The Blue Angels"
- Lockheed Martin C-130J 'Super' Hercules "Fat Albert" - The US Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, "The Blue Angels"
- Boeing PT-17 Stearman (x4) - Veteran's Flight
- Extra 300SHP - Kevin Coleman Airshows
- Grumman G-44 Widgeon - Julian MacQueen
- Pitts S-2S Special (modified) "Prometheus Biplane" - Skip Stewart Airshows
- Vans RV-8 (x2) - Redline Airshows
- Yakovlev Yak-55 (x2) - The Twin Tiger Aerobatic Team
This event is free entry.