Small Satellites 2020
SMi Group’s Small Satellites Conference will be held in London on April 27th and 28th, 2020.
- Explore the LEO/GEO small, cube and nano-satellite market and its impact on future space.
- Delve into key topics surrounding the new space market, including the legal and policy framework for operating in space, creating a regulatory structure to support the small satellite industry and how data networking across small satellite constellations is enabling new connectivity on the ground.
- Learn about key programmes being developed by emerging space companies and national Governments.
- Exhibition opportunities for industry to showcase their capabilities.
- Part of ‘Space Week’, this annual conference will be held in conjunction with a Military Space Situational Awareness Conference on April 29th and 30th to provide a holistic view of the new space environment.
Early bird discounts
Register by 13th December to save £400
Register by 31st January to save £200
Register by 28th February to save £100
To view the agenda or register online click here