Boeing 727 dispatched to the graveyard

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

15 years

Long time land mark at Lasham OO-DHR 727 freighter scrapped today,,,already missing tail and outer wings ,was broken down in just over two hours,,,;)

Original post

Member for

20 years 6 months

You enjoy your job far, far too much! you satan of the Aircraft world, you. :diablo:

Member for

20 years 11 months

What a shame another three holer has gone..i think the era of the three holer is disappearing fast ..our Grandkids will only read about them in books

They could have sold it here in Africa somewhere. That is a new aircraft around these parts. :diablo:

Member for

15 years

You enjoy your job far, far too much! you satan of the Aircraft world, you. :diablo:

Your right i do enjoy my work but thought it would be nice to let people know about the demise of various airframes,,,,,info that others do not have;)

Member for

15 years

Unfortunately she didnt look much like a 727 anymore,,,,,they are a good looking beast,,,always remember working at Dan-Air @ lasham when we received our new 200s,,,real smart.

Member for

20 years 6 months

Your right i do enjoy my work but thought it would be nice to let people know about the demise of various airframes,,,,,info that others do not have;)

Oh, it is very much valued. Thank you.
I was just kidding on ;)

Member for

15 years

Oh, it is very much valued. Thank you.
I was just kidding on ;)

Thought you were ,,,,,,some people throw pretty vile abuse at us (ASI),,but like everyone else we have a job to do:(

http://www.flyafrica.info/forums/images/smilies/standard/bigcry.gif

Member for

15 years

http://www.flyafrica.info/forums/images/smilies/standard/bigcry.gif

Sorry ,,,,if its any consolation there are two vip 727s parked at Lasham,,in real good nick.(oh and one hiding in a hangar in Filton)

Member for

15 years 4 months

There's a B727-200 Based at Biggin Hill if anyones intrested. VP-CMO. Flies quite often as well.