Haven't we all wanted to do this at some stage

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

Member for

24 years 2 months

Shake the child or file charges against the woman?

I'm for the latter (we're talking about a 3-year old!), and there would have been a lot of other "items" coming her way if it were my child, whom I incidentally always tell to stay away from the seat in front of them when flying.

The fact of the matter is that the real culprits are the airlines who need to realise that passengers are human beings with legs, and that this also applies to children. The constant reductions in seat pitch lead to these problems. Would I be prepared to pay the extra costs? Most definitely (just back from a 5 hour flight with my baby daughter sitting in my lap all the way...)

Member for

20 years 11 months

Haven't we all been on a flight where some out of control undisciplined child pushes our patience to the limit, most rational people just grit their teeth and bury their head in a newspaper or a book..but a screaming child, or someone kicking the back of your seat on a fourteen hour pond crossing, does test one's patience

Member for

15 years 1 month

Coming back from Munich to Amsterdam last year we had the "joy" of stitting in front of a mother and her child, who from the moment it sat down kept asking in a whiny voice "are we flying yet" about every 30 seconds. While waiting to board this family's kids were left to run riot(running into people, screaming, throwing stuff) while dad read his magazine and mum was too busy stuffing her face with burgers....
After about 20 minutes into the flight I asked the mother if she could change the record..... I love having kids around, its ignorant uncaring parents that get up my nose.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Remember children are our future.............................UNLESS WE STOP THEM NOW!!!!!!!

Rgds Cking

Maybe the woman should have shaken the mother instead. Or gone to the seat behind her and kicked her in the back.