New, exciting A380

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 6 months

Sorry, I lied to get you in here. Another exciting A380 livery....
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Lufthansa/Airbus-A380-841/1695340/L/&sid=9b19bbde49768860548612603559bb71

Original post

Member for

14 years 8 months

im sorry but that is one ugly aeroplane

Member for

20 years 11 months

I think it's about time Lufthansa revised that livery

Member for

24 years 3 months

Looks quite dull with LH livery.

Das ist nicht schon.

Member for

15 years 8 months

The A380 is a beautiful aeroplane and the subtle Lufthansa scheme applied suits it better than the play-school type schemes applied to many airliners....in my opinion :)

Member for

18 years 8 months

One word that to me can never be used to describe the A380 is beautiful! It's huge, it's impressive but it's not pretty to my eyes. I don't really think the nondescript Lufthansa scheme helps though!

That said, I'm sure most airlines have far better things to be spending money on (or rather not spending their money on) at the moment than painting their planes!

Paul

Member for

16 years 5 months

One word that to me can never be used to describe the A380 is beautiful! It's huge, it's impressive but it's not pretty to my eyes. I don't really think the nondescript Lufthansa scheme helps though!

That said, I'm sure most airlines have far better things to be spending money on (or rather not spending their money on) at the moment than painting their planes!

Paul

I think that the Aircraft itself sells the airline so creating an outstanding Livery where people will go " ah look at that plane " and Remember the Airline. It is about appearance and Service.
Saying that Though, Agreed that Airlines Don't want to fork out on Appearance costs more about getting Money then giving it out.
I Do think that the A380 would suit BA.

Rob
:)

Member for

21 years

Moi???

Si.............:p

Member for

19 years 11 months

Can't wait until I see the cabin of that flying "Weisswurst"! ;):D

Member for

20 years 6 months

I'd imagine it will be just as dull inside as it is outside.
Lufthansa's scheme was clean and tidy 15 years ago. No it's just dull and outdated.

Member for

24 years 3 months

agreed its quite dull...but its highly functional. LH offers some of the best, most on time and hassle free business flying via and within Europe.

Member for

18 years 6 months

The Emirates cs doesn't use that much more paint in comparisson to the LH or AF schemes and looks a lot better. So my opinion is that I do think it's a pretty dull scheme on the aircraft :p

Member for

15 years 10 months

I've always liked LH's livery and think it looks classy on the 747 but the A380 is an ugly plane and no scheme can change that. Cant wait to see this beast over WAW on its way to the east though.