Flying from Paris to El Paso

Member for

14 years

Mods move this if its in the wrong place please;) I need to from France to El Paso, Texas tomorrow 23 august, I know the departure will be either CDG or Orly where do i need to fly to to get a connex to El Paso? Need to stay there about 12 hours then I need to fly to Casablanca Morroco!:eek: Anyone out there got a suggestions so I can book the flights please:confused: Christian
Original post
Profile picture for user BlueRobin

Member for

19 years 9 months

Moved to CA Guess many flight booking services will give you clues.
Profile picture for user tenthije

Member for

19 years 9 months

Atlanta seems a fair bet. All air travel in the USA goes through Atlanta! :D Stupid question: why not check your flight ticket? Or have you not booked your flight yet? If so, you're a bit late!

Member for

14 years

Nothing booked yet, as its a book a the last minute job for work. just a place ive not been to and wondered about the flights. the ticket prices are not an issue so i wont be flying Ryanair:D
Profile picture for user Newforest

Member for

14 years 6 months

You need to have a sense of humour flying Ryanair! Would suggest you search for your flight options on '*p*d*' where the * is an 'o'. Hope you have a French web site for that task. ;)

Member for

14 years

No luck with that site Newforest so im looking at Eb**kers.fr:D:D found 12h25 out of CDG to Dulles then Atlanta 1300e then on to El Paso for another 800 euros:eek: only 2100e return;) So could settle for that, back in CDG at 07h45 friday only to fly out to Casa. could do with a direct USA / Morocco flight really:)
Profile picture for user tenthije

Member for

19 years 9 months

could do with a direct USA / Morocco flight really:)
Royal Air Maroc flies to New York JFK. That's Casablanca's only destination in North America.

Member for

14 years

thanks for that i will look now;) then off to bed, got afeeling its going to be a long 3 days:o